As a leading IT Consulting Company, we are looking for talented individuals to join our team – from recent college grads to industry veterans. Whether you are looking for a full-time, consulting, or contract position, we have a host of opportunities for you to explore.
We Are Looking For:
Engineers/Technicians (Field work Mandatory) (Junior/ Senior Level)
Experience: 0-2 years and 1-3 years
Qualifications: B.E / Diploma / ITI – Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer/ IT
Bachelor- Electronics & IT / computer
Compensations: PF, ESIC, Travel Allowances **, Food Allowances **
Package: 10-12K (For freshers) / 10-14K (For Experienced) -* Negotiable
Preferred Location of candidates: Bangalore / in & around Karnataka region and Andhra Region .
*Field work Mandatory , Willing to travel PAN India .
*Providing service and customer support during field visits
*Managing all on-site installation, repair, maintenance for E-Security devices -CCTV, Intrusion & BAS system, Access control & FAS system
*Diagnosing errors or technical problems and providing proper solutions.
*Providing Structured Cabling, IT networking solutions
*On-site end-user support, telecom installation, programming, maintenance, and repairs to a wide variety of telecommunications’ systems, equipment, cabling, and to other related systems and equipment at all locations
*Testing and screening security & monitoring networks and systems for security breaches or intrusions
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
- Source potential candidates through online channels, campus, Job fairs.
- Should be ready to travel to fulfil the Field Support Staff requirements.
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Compile and analyze HR and Admin data to generate reports for management review.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process, Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary, and termination procedures.
- Responsible for employee engagement programs.
- Work in close coordination with the team to capture key expectations from the human resources function and provide efficient service and support to them.
- Establish and implement orientation and training programmes to help with recruitment efforts and to get employees equipped for their duties.
- Carrying out Payroll process, PF & ESIC regulatory compliance & Labor department compliance
Qualification: MBA in Human Resource
Experience: Minimum 2-4 years
Region : KA, Banglore